Classic Egypt Tour 8 days
Enjoy Classic Egypt Tour 8 days / 7 nights
DAY 1 Cairo
Upon your arrival at Cairo international airport, our representative will be waiting for you inside the airport then he will meet & assist you through the immigration and customs formalities, then you will be transferred by a deluxe vehicle to your hotel in Cairo to check in/ Night then you will be offered to Enjoy a Nile River dinner cruiseaboard of, one of the most elegant cruising restaurants sailing the world’s longest waterway. You’ll enjoy top-class service aboard your Nile cruise, gliding past Cairo’s illuminated skyline while you dine, and with entertainment provided by a spectacular belly-dancing and folklore showovernight in Cairo.
DAY 2 Cairo / Giza
You will be going on a full day visit to the Great Pyramids of Giza, Sphinx, Perfumes & Papyruses Museum then Egyptian Museum, and Khan El Khalili Bazaar the oldest bazaar in Cairo, where you can shop for typical Egyptian souvenirs and artifacts. Which will include lunch at a local restaurant. In the evening, you will be offered an (optional) visit to attend the Sound and Light show (language may vary) at the Pyramids of Giza, and then you will be transported back to your hotel for the overnight stay.
DAY 3 Cairo / Luxor
At the early morning, Then we will transfer you to Cairo domestic airport head to Luxor, upon arrival in Luxor airport where we will meet & assist you and escort you to your Nile Cruiser, which will be your home for the next 4 nights. Embarkation and check in before lunch. Lunch on board. In the afternoonThen you will visit the East Bank sightseeing including (Karnak & Luxor temples), Back to the cruise ship, dinner and overnight on board.
DAY 4 Luxor
Breakfast on board; depart for visits to the sites on the West Bank, including the Colossi of Memnon, Temple of Queen Hatshepsut, the Valley of Kings and the Valley of the queens. Then Back To Crz For Sailing overnight on board
DAY 5 Kom Ombo / Edfu
In the early morning, the ship will sail to Kom Ombo. In Kom Ombo, you will go off shore and visit the huge temple dedicated to the God Horus. Back on board for lunch. Admire the beautiful scenery of the Nile while sailing to Edfu. In Edfu, you will take a tour by horse carriage to visit Edfu temple. Back on board and sail to Aswan Dinner and overnight aboard the ship.
DAY 6 Aswan
Breakfast Then you will discover the high Dam, the unfinished Obelisque and Philae temple. Then return to the ship, Dinner and overnight on board in Aswan.
Breakfast on board. Disembarkation and transfer to Aswan Airport to fly back to Cairo upon arrival at Cairo Airport; our representative will be waiting for you. He will escort you we will visit old Cairo as Sultan Hassan Mosque, visit a lot of Famous Mosque in Egypt ( Syda Nafessa , Hussein , Syda Eisha ) and Salah ELDIN Citadel then you will go to your hotel in Cairo where you will be accommodated, the rest of the day free at leisure in night then overnight stay at your hotel in Cairo.
DAY 8 Cairo
Check out from the hotel and transfer to Cairo international airport for final departure.
• All sightseeing tours throughout (including entrance fees) with private bilingual speaking guide.
• All airport transfers and ground transportation in an a/c vehicle as stated in the program.
• 03 Nights accommodation at 4/5* hotel including breakfast.
• 04 Nights accommodation on board of 5*Nile cruise including breakfast, lunch and dinner.
• Domestic airfare; Cairo/Luxor – Aswan/ Cairo
• Dinner Cruise
• 01 Lunch
• Free Photo Station in Pyramids and Museum Area and Old Cairo
• International airfare
• Egypt Entry Visa
• Any optional excursions not mentioned above
• Nile cruises upper deck supplement;
• All inclusive supplement on the Nile cruise;
• Entry fees for any of Giza pyramids, the mummies room at the Egyptian Museum, or Tutankhamen in Luxor.
• Personal expenses such as drinks, tips, laundry, telephone calls, etc.
• If you prefer to go from Cairo to Aswan by the sleeping train instead of the flight, it is available (we will Reduction From Below Price 70 USD Per Person).
• The Nile Cruise program can be changed without prior notice due to navigational circumstances; and the Company is not liable to these changes.